Applying China Business Visa – M Visa

  • A copy of an invitation letter from the inviting company in China. (The letter has to include both authorizer’s signature and the company stamp at the end)
      • If the invitation letter is from a school or institute, you cannot get 10 years M visa, you can only apply for 6 months, double or single entry F (non-business) visa
    NOTE: In addition to the above documents, please also note
    • The embassy visa office will make the final decisions on whether or not a visa is granted and allowed validity, duration of stay and number of entries based on individual applications.