Applying China Work Visa – Z Visa

  • Both original and a copy of the working permit in China issued by the State Bureau of Foreign Experts.
  • Ensure the working permit is addressed to the “Chinese Embassy” and submitted to the “Chinese Embassy”, not one of the consulates in the US.
  • Both original and copy of the Visa Notification Form issued by an authorized unit in China.
NOTE: In addition to the above documents, please also check the following
  • A category Z visa holder must apply for a residence permit at the local public security authorities within 30 days of entry into China unless the Duration of Each Stay on the visa is marked as 30 days.